How to Leave a Review on App Store?
Leaving a review on the App Store is a great way to share your thoughts and experiences with apps, and it can also help other users make informed decisions about which apps to download.
If you’re new to the App Store and not sure how to leave a review, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Open the App Store app on your device.
- Search for the app you want to review and tap on it to open the app’s page.
- Scroll down to the Ratings & Reviews section and tap “Write a Review.”
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID. If you’re not already signed in, enter your Apple ID and password to continue.
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll see a form to leave a review. Select the number of stars you want to give the app (1-5) to rate it, and then write your review in the text box provided. You can also include your email address with your review, but this is optional.
- When you’re finished writing your review, tap on “Send” to submit it.
That’s all there is to it! It only takes a few minutes to leave a review on the App Store, and your feedback can be precious to app developers and other users.
If you’ve recently downloaded an app and want to share your thoughts, leave a review on the App Store. Your review could make all the difference to someone looking for a new app to download.
*The information this blog provides is for general informational purposes only and is not intended as financial or professional advice. The information may not reflect current developments and may be changed or updated without notice. Any opinions expressed on this blog are the author’s own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author’s employer or any other organization. You should not act or rely on any information contained in this blog without first seeking the advice of a professional. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this blog. The author and affiliated parties assume no liability for any errors or omissions.